We read the scientific papers and let you know about recent advances and discoveries in science which are directly related to soccer. No matter what the STEM discipline, we will read the papers and we will summarize the results for you in a simple language.
- Is Wayne Rooney more susceptible to covid-19 than other people? (6/8/2020) - A report on medical studies for the relation between covid-19 and male-pattern baldness.
- Spread of covid-19 during soccer matches (5/29/2020) - Scientific research on time spent close to an infected player during soccer games.
- Spring 2020 Science & Futbol Lecture Series (2/23/2020) - Four lectures on soccer and science at UCF.
- Science & Futbol Lecture Mini-Series (11/7/2019) - Two lectures on soccer and science at UCF.
- Soccer is becoming boring! (9/5/2019) - A study of the predictability of soccer.
- Water breaks to attenuate heat stress (5/19/2019) - The latest study on water breaks when soccer players play under extreme heat.
- What Sunscreen are you using? (5/14/2019) - Some information about chemical sunscreens.